Stainless Steel Grooming Brush
- BRUSH FOR THICK LONG FUR: Long straight brush pins soften your dog?s
coat without a ton of work. Strong and sturdy this brush is suitable for double
coats and long hair and does not dig into the skin.
- BRISTLES DON?T FALL OF: This slicker brush is designed for you and your
pet. A durable brush that doesn’t come apart, it has pins that stay attached and
upright, they don?t fall in.
- REMOVES TANGLES & DIRT: The pinhead brush is strong and doesn’t bend
so you can untangle the fur and remove the dirt and loose hair. This means
less vacuuming for you and a healthy coat for your dog.
- NON-SLIP HANDLE: This stainless steel dog brush is easy to grab and hold
onto so you don?t hurt a fidgety pet. The rubbery sides are pleasant and
comfortable for your hand even during a long brushing session.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY COAT: Brushing spreads natural oils through the coat
so your pet looks its best. It also increases blood circulation and prevents mats
leaving the fur smooth and shiny.
Now you can brush your dog WELL in LESS time.
The Grooming Pin Brush is for dogs with long or thick fur and double coats. A
pleasant massage brush, your dog will be happy with brushing time, and you?ll be happy with
the results. The bristles are long straight pins without the balls at the end for deep and
comforting grooming that doesn?t dig into the skin. Brush your dog calmly and thoroughly. This
smart pin brush is a gift for you and your pet too.
Why use this stainless steel brush:
- Pins stay in – This brush is steady, sturdy, and strong. You won?t have to replace it often.
- Less vacuuming – There will be less fur around the house every day.
- Rubber handle – Your hand won?t hurt or slip and hurt your dog.
- Hanger hole – Hook it in the garage shed or kennel so you can always reach for it.
What this grooming brush does:
- Removes loose undercoat, shed fur, dander, and trapped grime or dirt.
- Untangles long hair, prevents and removes mats.
- Stimulates skin and spreads natural oils for a healthy coat.
Who this pinhead brush is for:
- Pets with a double coat, an undercoat.
- Pets with long or thick hair.
- Humans! – Yes this brush is awesome for you too if you have long and thick hair.
Tips for brushing your pet:
- Groom your pet outside – you won’t need to pick up hairs that fall to the floor.
- Watch your pet as you brush – they might want a longer massage somewhere.
- Use it after a bath – it?s easier when the fur is clean and dry.
With this Stainless Steel Brush, your dog will enjoy his grooming.